Destination Wedding FAQ’s
We have a proven track record and have planned hundreds of destination weddings for happy couples. We can share our experience and expertise with you to make sure you are choosing the perfect resort to fit your wants and needs while getting the most value for your money. Our rock-solid partnerships with the tour operators and hoteliers guarantees you are getting the best pricing and group benefits for your wedding group. Our name “Savvi” says it all-we are knowledgeable, experienced and well-informed when it comes to planning destination weddings.
A destination wedding is held away from your hometown combining a vacation and wedding into one. This is an opportunity for couples to celebrate alone or with a group of family and friends in a beautiful location.
Destination weddings are typically more relaxed, easier and less stressful than a traditional wedding. They also cost less than a traditional wedding because of smaller guests lists, wedding package inclusions, group benefits and so on. Destination weddings are perfect for couples wanting to celebrate their marriage by spending quality time with their family and friends in an exotic location.
- Right away, we will get a clear vision of what your wedding hopes and dreams look like to you. We know what questions to ask to ensure we are getting the answers we need to start the planning process.
- We will send over our top resort selections based on your feedback and ideas provided. We can send wedding packages, photos, testimonials and feedback as well as answer any of your questions/concerns. From here, we can assist you in narrowing down your selections so you can make an informed decision.
- After your destination and resort have been selected, we will assist you with getting your wedding date confirmed and discuss hotel arrangement options for your wedding guests.
- Wedding guests will be provided with our contact information to confirm their travel packages so we will be the point of contact for all your guests travel arrangements.
- We will send continual updates to you as guests book their travel in addition to informing the wedding coordinator of the guest list, when needed.
The average wedding guest will spend three or four nights in the destination. However, many guests make a vacation out of the wedding trip and stay longer.
Bride and Grooms receive many group benefits for booking their wedding group at a resort. Group benefits can range from free nights, upgraded rooms, cocktail parties, group dinners, free wedding packages and much more. Each resort offers special perks for the wedding couple which we will be more than happy to discuss with you.
We do not charge the bride and groom nor your wedding guests for our travel planning services.
We are more than happy to plan a destination wedding in any destination at nearly any resort; however, we specialize in Mexico, Caribbean, South America and Hawaii. We have excellent relationships with many resorts and will introduce you to our favorites in any destination(s) you are interested in.